Independent Family Funeral Directors & Masons
White Rose Funerals & Memorials is an Independent & family owned funeral directory and masonry service that has been established by three brothers (Alsisi).The idea of opening a new funeral home first came about when many years ago; young Chaplin Ahmed Alsisi was approached by the local community leaders. Whom expressed the dire need for a funeral home that can accommodate families whom require a quicker burial/cremation service. We are the first & only funeral home that can perform a same day service (funeral to happen on the same/next day death occurs), burial or cremation, a services required by many faiths such as Roman catholic,Hindu, Jewish, Sikh & Muslims. we are the first funeral home in wales to provide Natural burials (such as shroud burials).Alongside the traditional funerals ( faith, non-faith, Cremations & burials ) what is equally as important is that we can offer families a dignified service at an affordable rate without cutting any corners.Almost a decade later through hard work, the networking abilities and the visionary guidance of chaplain Alsisi, we now served thousands of families from different back ground, cultures, faiths & no faith and still serving our community in south wales.
Regardless of your needs or enquiries our professional and compassionate funeral directors can assist you with arranging a funeral that is dignified and completely unique to you. Our highly skilled craftsmen can cut and inscribe a beautiful memorial to your desired specifications leaving you with a stunning tribute to reflect the life of your loved one. We are here to help you Contact us on 02920002818
Quote Our FamiliesMy thanks to White Rose for the loving caring way they handled my mum's funeral...never have I known such genuine as stated caring people and by far as it turned out not just the best. When it comes to the funeral the cost was also so much cheaper... - Carole Mackay
Our MissionWe provide a professional, personal & caring service. We have been providing our services for many years and helped many families. We are always on hand, available to assist you. We will give advice and guidance on all aspects of the funeral service.
Pictured Above : The Alsisi brothers biding a final farewell to a dearly missed member of the community.
Pictured Above :The owners of White Rose funerals with Cardiff Council Leader Huw Thomas at the grand opening of the new White Rose office in Splott
- To treat families as we would treat our own family – with tenderness, dignity and respect.
- To serve families of all faiths/no faith and cultures with sensitivity and compassion.
- To educate families and the community so that informed decisions can be made during times of vulnerability and emotional stress.
- To encourage families to consider the value of pre-planning and pre-paying funeral arrangements.
- To help families celebrate a life and mourn the loss of someone they loved.
- To provide an environment that includes barrier free access and to provide caring, professional services to families experiencing a death.
- To develope a relationship of trust with the families we serve, our community, our staff, and our suppliers.